2019 Crustal Deformation Modeling Workshop
June 10-14, 2019
Colorado School of Mines
We plan to hold our biannual crustal deformation modeling workshop Jun 10-14, 2019, at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden CO. More information will be posted in February 2019.
- Brad Aagaard (chair)
- Sylvain Barbot
- Elizabeth Hearn
- Eric Hetland
- Matthew Knepley
- Charles Williams
- Registration is first come, first served until full.
- Limit is 60 participants for on site housing.
- Travel support is available. See the Travel Reimbursements page for more information.
Complete the Registration form. See the Participants page for a list of people currently registered.
- Registration Opens: TBD
- Registration Closes: May 15, 20179
- Notification of travel support begins: May 1, 2019
All participants are encouraged to bring posters. Please use a VERTICAL orientation with a max width of 44"/112cm. Horizontal posters should be a maximum width of 72'/1.8m.