2019 Crustal Deformation Modeling Workshop
June 10-14, 2019
Colorado School of Mines
We will be holding our biannual crustal deformation modeling workshop Jun 10-14, 2019, at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden CO.
Workshop Report [pdf]
- Brad Aagaard (chair)
- Sylvain Barbot
- Elizabeth Hearn
- Eric Hetland
- Matthew Knepley
- Charles Williams
- Registration is first come, first served until full.
- Limit is 60 participants for on site housing.
- Travel support is available. See the Travel Reimbursements page for more information.
Complete the Registration form. See the Participants page for a list of people currently registered.
- Registration Opened: March 18, 2019
- Registration Closes: May 15, 2019 CLOSED
- Notification of travel support begins: May 1, 2019
- Kali Allison (Univ. of Maryland)
- Baptiste Rousset (UC Berkeley)
- Han Bao (UCLA)
- Emily Montgomery-Brown (USGS)
- Luca Dal Zilio (Caltech)
- Elizabeth Hearn (Capstone Geophysics)
- Eric Hetland (Univ. of Michigan)
- Qiu Qiang (USC)
- Kelin Wang (Geological Survey of Canada)
- Luc Lavier (Univ. of Texas, Austin)
All participants are encouraged to bring posters. Please use a VERTICAL orientation with a max width of 44"/112cm. Horizontal posters should be a maximum width of 72"/1.8m.
Additional Support for this workshop is provided by the Southern California Earthquake Center