2018 CIG Bylaws Revision Approved
Proposed changes to CIG's Bylaws were approved by 2/3's of the electorate 30 June 2018. Last updated in 2012, the bylaws have been updated:
- reflects current practices in voting
- includes better explanation of roles
- specifies how to fill vacancies of the elecorate
- adds a succession plan of leadership
- adds a provision for participation incorporating the CIG Code of Conduct
- adds a definition of terms section.
PI, Louise Kellogg delivered a webinar highlighting these changes on 31 May 2018. Online voting was subsequently opened to the electorate for 30 days.