[aspect-devel] velocity RMS

Timo Heister heister at math.tamu.edu
Fri Dec 14 09:03:08 PST 2012

Hi Cedric,

5 cm/s are about 1.6e6 m/year, so I think something with the units
does not add up correctly for you. Are you setting "set Use years in
output instead of seconds = false"?

Oh, and what are the boundary conditions at the top and bottom? It
looks like there are some artifacts on the top boundary...

http://www.math.tamu.edu/~heister/