[aspect-devel] Writing output in parallel

Thomas Geenen geenen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:08:17 PST 2012

yep that looks like it
but rather system ("mv tmp_filename filename &");

beeing able to set the /scratch dir from the input(prm) file would be nice
as well.

i have an implementation lying around somewhere. i implemented it and
tested it on our local cluster

an added benefit of doing it like this is that you do not have to wait till
the end of the run to inspect your results
for curious people like me thats a huge advantage.....

cheers
Thomas