[aspect-devel] Switching Aspect to cmake

Thomas Geenen geenen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 02:48:49 PDT 2013

with cmake you can always build out of source if you want by creating your
own dir and running cmake from there. i usually have a few different builds
around (different compilers and/or mpi flavors, instrumented with scalasca
etc)
with cmake i will be able to do that more efficiently compared with the
current make based setup.

cheers
Thomas