[aspect-devel] meeting at AGU

Juliane Dannberg dannberg at gfz-potsdam.de
Sun Dec 8 17:46:24 PST 2013

Hi all,

I think that probably many of us users and developers of Aspect will be
at AGU Fall meeting this week. It just came to my mind that this might
be a good opportunity to meet and talk about what everyone's plans are
for using Aspect in the future and which new featues everyone would like
to use or add. Maybe we can try to coordinate this a bit so that we
don't do the same work more than one time. It might also be a good
occasion to exchange experiences and see what kind of simulations other
people run.
I know this is a bit on short notice, but maybe someone who already has
been at AGU for a few times could suggest a good time and place to meet?

Cheers,
Juliane