[aspect-devel] Compositional fields with different densities and viscosities

Glerum, A.C. (Anne) A.C.Glerum at uu.nl
Tue Jan 22 06:48:31 PST 2013

Hi all,

On your advice, I've produced my own material models with multiple materials. This all works fine, thank you. I was just wondering if you will make it possible to output parameters in the statistics file per composition (other than the min/max/global composition values)? For example, I would be interested in the Vrms and dissipation of energy of only the downgoing slab (where the slab is represented by one compositional field). This would greatly help with the benchmark model I am working on.

Kind regards,

Anne

Anne Glerum, MSc | PhD candidate | Department of Earth Sciences | Utrecht University|  Budapestlaan 4, 3584 CD Utrecht | Room Z.204 | A.C.Glerum at uu.nl<mailto:D.J.J.vanHinsbergen at uu.nl> |