[aspect-devel] Publications based on deal.II

Timo Heister heister at math.tamu.edu
Fri Jul 19 07:53:10 PDT 2013

All,

as you may know, we try to list all publications based on deal.II at
         http://dealii.org/developer/publications/index.html
This helps us justify the effort we spend on making this software.

In anticipation of the next release, I would like to update this page. If you
have (or know of) a publication that uses deal.II for numerical results and
that isn't already listed, please let me know so I can put it on there. For
this purpose, publications also include MSc, Diploma or PhD theses, or
anything else that may seem appropriate.

Thanks!

http://www.math.tamu.edu/~heister/