[aspect-devel] Progress in writing the mantle convection code Aspect

Thomas Geenen geenen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 01:40:10 PDT 2013

he Timo,

are you implementing a proper levelset (advection of a signed distance
function) or some step function?
i would be very much in favor of implementing a proper levelset.
we have been doing some experiments with that in another code and it gives
you a lot of extra functionality to know how far from and on what side of
an interface you are.

cheers
Thomas