[aspect-devel] strain rate corner values and velocity boundary conditions

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Thu Oct 31 07:50:59 PDT 2013

Okay, this is easy enough to implement. More difficult is finding a
user-friendly to specify this in the parameter file. One way I can
think of would be something of the form

  set Prescribed velocity boundary indicators = 0 x:function,1
y:function,2:function
(where the default is all components).

Can I test this using .prm that you sent in your older email? Your
expectation is that I would get rid of the increased strain rate in
the top left and right corner if I don't specify the y-component on
the sides? Does that sound right?