[aspect-devel] ASPECT r2458 problem

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Thu Apr 10 05:37:56 PDT 2014

> @Timo: I'm not quite sure, though, why the idea of not using Selection
> (instead of MultipleSelection) and later on use a switch rather than a
> sequence of ifs with bitwise & shouldn't work? Surely you don't want to
> remove the angular momentum *and* the linear momentum at the same time?

Right now it only makes sense to pick one option, yes. When computing
on say a sphere with a free surface however, you need translation and
rotation. We have the free surface stuff working on the branch right
now and were thinking about merging it to mainline soon (after the
release of course).

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/