[aspect-devel] meeting at EGU

Glerum, A.C. (Anne) A.C.Glerum at uu.nl
Mon Apr 28 14:47:58 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Wednesday is fine for us!

Menno & Anne

Anne Glerum, MSc | PhD candidate | Department of Earth Sciences | Utrecht University|  Budapestlaan 4, 3584 CD Utrecht | Room Z.204 | A.C.Glerum at uu.nl |

On Apr 28, 2014, at 4:42 PM, Magali Billen wrote:

Hello Julianne,
This is a great idea. I'd be very interested in meeting more ASPECT users.
I can meet for dinner on wednesday of thursday.
Magali

On Apr 28, 2014, at 2:15 PM, Juliane Dannberg wrote:

Hi all,

as it turns out, there are some more ASPECT users at EGU than I expected. So should we carry on the nice tradition we started at AGU and meet for a dinner? On Tuesday there is already the dinner of the 'Recent advances in computational geodynamics' session, so I guess Wednesday or Thursay would be good? We could meet at about 7 at the entrance of the conference centre and then decide together where we want to go. Or maybe someone already knows a good place?

Best,
Juliane

Professor of Geophysics & UCD Chancellor Fellow
Chair, Geology Graduate Program
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis
Davis, CA 95616
Room 2129 Earth & Physical Sciences Bldg.
Office Phone: (530) 752-4169
http://mygeologypage.ucdavis.edu/billen/