[aspect-devel] Merge trouble

Timo Heister timo.heister at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 17:55:54 PDT 2014

Wolfgang,

this is no problem at all. If you look at the commit in gitk or using
"git show 2e76" you can see that there are very little changes that
were actually done (only changes.h). You are looking at "what is
changed on the branch since the last commit", not "what changes were
done to master after merging in the branch by this commit".