[aspect-devel] ASPECT presentation

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 8 14:26:27 PST 2014

On 12/08/2014 04:19 PM, Ian Rose wrote:
> Very nice, Rene, thanks for pushing forward on this.
>
> I would add that another priority for the tracer code should be the
> ability to hook into the other plugins as necessary (especially the
> material models).

Yes, though I think it would be a good step to first have a flexible
implementation of passive tracers working :-)

Maybe we manage to get Rene's work in good shape by the hackathon next
summer and could think about making markers active during the meeting.
But yes, the same holds for you: write write write!

Cheers

Wolfgang Bangerth               email:            bangerth at math.tamu.edu