[aspect-devel] ASPECT tutorials

Edie Miglio edie.miglio at polimi.it
Mon Jan 20 05:05:36 PST 2014

Dear Wolfgang, I would be very interested in a European tutorial on Aspect.
And for sure, at least, a couple of students from our group will attend the
tutorial.
   Regards
     Edie

2014/1/16 Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at math.tamu.edu>

>  Also, I just noticed there is no tutorial planned for Europe. We just
>> thought about organizing something like a small meeting of European
>> Aspect users at our institute this year, although nothing definite has
>> been planned yet. But this might be another opportunity to invite future
>> Aspect users and give a tutorial. However, I am not sure who else in
>> Europe (except from the Utrecht group) already uses Aspect...
>>

> Edie Miglio's group in Milan was thinking of using Aspect. He may have
> someone who might be interested in coming to a European tutorial session.
>
> Best
>  Wolfgang

> Wolfgang Bangerth               email:            bangerth at math.tamu.edu
>                                 www: http://www.math.tamu.edu/~bangerth/

Edie Miglio
MOX, Dept. of Mathematics "F. Brioschi"
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32, 20133 Milano, Italy
tel: +39-02-23994600, fax: +39-02-23994606,
mailto: edie.miglio at polimi.it