[aspect-devel] PETSc support

Ian Rose ian.rose at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 21 09:50:54 PST 2014

The fix to PetscWrappers::VectorBase::all_zero seems to have done the
trick.  However, I am still seeing large iteration counts on the advection
systems.  Overall, this is a small(ish) portion of the runtime, though it
is curious.  It seems to be the same whether I use one or several
processors.  Can you reproduce that?