[aspect-devel] compile error on MAC OSX

Ian Rose ian.rose at berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 7 15:01:37 PDT 2014

This call to extract_boundary_dofs() is occurring in the free surface
section of Aspect.

I do hesitate to bring this up, as it is a temporary hack rather than the
appropriate fix, but if you are not using a free surface, you should be
able to simply delete the offending call and recompile. I have not verified
this, however.