[aspect-devel] Gravity model in Benchmark

I. van Zelst i.vanzelst at students.uu.nl
Tue Jun 17 07:01:29 PDT 2014

Dear all,

My name is Iris and I am a master student at Utrecht University. I am
trying to implement a new benchmark for which I would like to include a
gravity model in the .cc file. I have copy-pasted and modified the
inclusion.cc file, successfully adapted, compiled and run it, but none of
the example benchmarks contains a gravity model. I have tried on my own for
a few hours, but I never got it to compile. I am quite new to the whole c++
namespace / class way of working, so I was wondering whether someone could
give me an example of how a gravity model is included in a benchmark that
is to be found in /benchmark and compiled separately.
Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,
Iris van Zelst (and Cedric)