[aspect-devel] Aspect tutorial and strategy meeting

Juliane Dannberg dannberg at gfz-potsdam.de
Tue Mar 11 10:54:09 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to an Aspect tutorial and strategy
meeting that will take place within the framework of the GEOMOD
conference in Potsdam, Germany, on the 4th and 5th of September this
year. We plan to split the meeting in two parts: The first day will be a
general tutorial about how to use Aspect, its numerical methods and
possible applications. The second day will be a strategy meeting for
more experienced users, where we can exchange our experiences with
different features of the code and discuss which features we plan to add
or would like to see added in the future.

I would like to invite you to join our meeting and please feel free to
distribute the information between interested colleagues and students!

It is possible to take part in only one or both days of the meeting. The
registration for the first day is organized via the GEOMOD website
(http://geomod2014.gfz-potsdam.de/), and of course you can also join the
meeting without visiting GEOMOD. If you want to join for the second day
there is no registration required, but please send me a short message so
we know for how many participants we have to plan! Also, if you should
have any problems with the registration, please let me know!

I am looking forward to seeing you at GEOMOD!

Best,
Juliane