[aspect-devel] Aspect melt_fraction

Magali Billen mibillen at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 14 13:00:13 PDT 2014

I think it would be great to have a module for calculating melt fraction in the main branch.
This doesn't come up for every problem, but there's often a problem that you're working
on and then part way through you realize that melt fraction might be helpful. If we are looking
ahead to more realistic theologic models, for example, being able to have rheology depend
on melt fraction would require calculating melt fraction first.
Magali

On Mar 14, 2014, at 12:04 PM, Jonathan Perry-Houts wrote:

> <interface.h><melt_fraction.h><interface.cc><melt_fraction.cc>_______________________________________________

Professor of Geophysics & UCD Chancellor Fellow
Chair, Geology Graduate Program
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis
Davis, CA 95616
2129 Earth & Physical Sciences Bldg.
Office Phone: (530) 752-4169
http://mygeologypage.ucdavis.edu/billen/