[aspect-devel] The installation problem for ASPECT

Nan Zhang Nan.Zhang at Colorado.EDU
Tue May 6 11:24:27 PDT 2014

Hi there,

I tried to install ASPECT in a new cluster. I have already had dealii
environment and can run step-32.

When I type cmake . (I also tried cmake
-DDEAL_II_DIR=/gpfs/runtime/opt/dealii/7.2.0 .) under the directory
aspect-0.3, I got error "CMake Error: The source directory
"/users/nz1/aspect-0.3" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt".

I wonder how to get a CMakeLists.txt? My colleagues and I had installed
aspect-0.1 in a different machine last year, and did not get such problem?

Nan Zhang