[aspect-devel] Error when trying to run a cookbook example

Lev Karatun lev.karatun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 23:44:01 PST 2014

Hello again,

sorry about starting a new thread - the confirmation email ended up in the
spam folder, which I only noticed now, that's why I can't reply to Bruno's
message directly.

Installation with the newer version of deal.II finished without errors, so
I wanted to test it by executing one of the cookbook examples, but got the
following error:

*./aspect cookbooks/convection-box.prm*
*dyld: Library not loaded: libstratimikos.11.dylib*
*  Referenced from: /Volumes/paddle/lev/work/ASPECT/aspect/./aspect*
*  Reason: image not found*
*Trace/BPT trap: 5*

And again, google doesn't help =/ Could you please give me an idea of what
it might be caused by?

Thanks in advance!

Lev.