[aspect-devel] ASPECT on Mac

Sylvia Rockel sylvia.rockel at fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 1 12:06:35 PDT 2014

Dear Timo,

thanks a lot for the hint.

> Do you have the rights to create files in the directory you are running
> programs at?

Perfect, deal.ii problem seems to be solved now. You were right, as I was
logged in as admin, I thought I've got all rights, but I was wrong.
Changed
permissions and now it's running smoothly.

But I still have this ASPECT problem while running mpi. In direct run,
everything works just fine. Could you please have a look on the file
attached?

Best,
Sylvia