[aspect-devel] ASPECT on Mac

Sylvia Rockel sylvia.rockel at fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 11 10:18:45 PDT 2014

Dear all,

with PETSc instead of Trilinos the mpirun seems to work (step 480 now and
still running). Thanks for the hint.

Concerning the Trilinos bug, I was totally aware of the fact that I'll
have to wait until it's fixed in the mac package, since unfortunately it
is Trilinos which I just can't manage to get it compiled without errors
after I reset my whole computer. Wolfgang's reply was just to an older
mail. So everything is fine. Until the Trilinos bug is fixed I can now use
the Aspect_with_PETCs-version in the meantime.

But thanks anyways for your time and help.

Best,
Sylvia