[aspect-devel] ASPECT on Mac

Sylvia Rockel sylvia.rockel at fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 17 10:05:39 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I also tried it, but it does't work for me.
I still get the same error when running aspect
with mpi and trillions as before. With

In addition, I now get an segmentation fault when
running the step-32 example of deal.ii with mpi.
This is a new one. Terminal output is attached.

Luckily everything still seems to work with PETSc.

But thanks to Luca anyways.

Best,
Sylvia