[aspect-devel] boundary pb

Rene Gassmoeller rengas at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu Sep 18 07:06:01 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I can confirm Cedric's observations, and I think it stems from the
scaling of gravity and thermal expansivity to 10^10 ... if you lower
this to 10^5 the asymmetry vanishes (at least here in my model). Might
it have to do with our pressure_scaling, which is calculated as
viscosity over length_scale and that does not change, when you increase
gravity, although the pressure will increase by this? Any ideas?

Best,
Rene