[aspect-devel] ASPECT on Mac (Timo Heister)

Max Rudolph maxwellr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:10:38 PDT 2014

I tried to install aspect using the binary deal.ii packages and it did
not work. There was a problem with deal.ii trying to dynamically load
libraries referenced using an absolute path specification that
differed from the installed library locations on my system (for
bundled OS X libraries). Unless the deal.ii package has been updated
to use the latest clang and SDK etc released earlier this week, I do
not think that this will work.

Max