[aspect-devel] ASPECT on Mac (Timo Heister)

Sylvia Rockel sylvia.rockel at fu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 26 04:08:30 PDT 2014

Dear all,

first of all thanks for your help.

With the 8.2pre-version I installed two days ago, it did not work. I
didn't install ASPECT, since there were already problems with the step-32
example. After compiling, I started the calculation which then broke up
after the first step, with some error because of the output. Unfortunately
I haven't got the output anywhere, as my system was broken.

I'll let you know, if I'll make any progress on this.

Best,
Sylvia