[aspect-devel] Fwd: Publication lists for XSEDE proposal (Jan. 15)

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Thu Dec 3 13:17:20 PST 2015

All,
CIG needs your publications based on ASPECT (see the request below). If
you have any, please send a reference to me and Hiroaki Matsui.

For this purpose, a "publication based on ASPECT" includes MSc or PhD
theses, AGU abstracts, and generally everything else written that you
have produced for others.

We have not collected publications systematically in the past, but I'd
like to list them here
   http://aspect.dealii.org/publications.html
just as we do for deal.II here:
   http://dealii.org/publications.html
I would therefore appreciate whatever you have, old and new!

Best & thanks in advance
  Wolfgang