[aspect-devel] Tracers and checkpointing

Rene Gassmoeller rengas at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu Dec 10 07:38:41 PST 2015

Great!
Question for Wolfgang or Timo: How do we check if the boost version is
sufficient for deal.II? Is boost 1.54 on the list for compatible boost
versions for deal.II? If so, should it be removed, because it seems to
cause trouble for Max. If not, we should maybe look into the reason why
deal.II did not complain during the configuration.

Best,
Rene