[aspect-devel] AGU ASPECT dinner

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 10 18:07:03 PST 2015

Taking a look at Louise’s calendar, it looks like only Thursday will work (ruling out Friday since Timo is leaving). Lunch on Monday is the other possibility but we may just be in full blown business meeting panic and you will have to tap someone else in to organize. See below. (I am not planning to arrive until Monday afternoon).

What do people think?  If so, I am going to suggest preordering at Split Bread to expedite the lunch process:
http://splitbread.com/ <http://splitbread.com/>

We can order online and avoid their EXTREMELY long lines. I’ve done this before and it works well. Other suggestions are welcome. if people are game, you will need to send me your order by 9am on Thursday. You will be responsible for your own beverage. We can specify rendezvous point depending on weather. Last year we were blessed with a warm December day.

Best,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.
Associate Director, CIG