[aspect-devel] Questions on Boundary temperature model/Function

Timo Heister timo.heister at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 06:13:41 PST 2015

Hey Tim,

> I am trying to figure out how to assign the function to a specific boundary.
> Below is the current function. I would like to have it only pertain to the
> bottom boundary. Thank you!

subsection Model settings
  set Fixed temperature boundary indicators   = bottom
end

causes your boundary condition for the temperature to be applied to
the bottom only (the others will be insulating).

For your initial condition you have to supply a value everywhere. Do
you want it to be zero except at the bottom boundary?