[aspect-devel] Configuring deal.ii

Bruno Turcksin bruno.turcksin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:50:41 PDT 2015

Scott,

everything seems normal. The only thing that is a little bit strange is
that deal.II found bzip2 but the bundled version of BOOST did not. So you
have a warning that BOOST::Iostreams will not support bz2 but deal.II is
supposed to support it. Try to install BOOST from your package manager or
disable bzip2.

Best,

Bruno