[aspect-devel] heatsink modeling

Rami Aqqad ramiaqqad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:36:09 PST 2015

thanks alot,

I'm trying to model heat sinks through conductive heat transport in solids.
I have to model several types of solid heat sink to study their effects on
distribution heat of chips
I'm so sorry if I was not clear but I am newer in this field.

Best Regards,

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at tamu.edu> wrote:

> On 03/04/2015 07:50 AM, Rami Aqqad wrote:
>
>> I want modelling heat sink for knowing how it effects on the heat
>> distribution through chip.
>>

> This question is no more specific than your previous one. For example, are
> you trying to model heat sinks through conductive heat transport in solids,
> or through convective transport in fluids? If the latter, what is the
> Raleigh number? What is the Reynolds number?
>
> Much as we try, we really can't read your mind :-)
>
> Best
>  W.

*Rami AqqadMaster thesis*
Chair of Embedded System