[aspect-devel] inconsistency in use of x, y, and z

Jonathan Perry-Houts jperryh2 at uoregon.edu
Wed Mar 11 19:09:07 PDT 2015

I don't know if this would be helpful, but I added a quick hack to allow
Aspect to accept parameter files via stdin
(ie `cat input.prm | mpirun aspect`). This would allow arbitrary
modification by shell tools before Aspect ever sees the parameter file.

https://github.com/jperryhouts/aspect/tree/read_stdin

--
Jonathan Perry-Houts
Ph.D. Candidate