[aspect-devel] About the ASPECT output dynamic topography file.

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Fri May 1 11:31:17 PDT 2015

Shangxin,

your question and follow-ups are probably better asked on the ASPECT
mailinglist, so I am cc'ing my answer there.

> dynamic_topography.xxxxx, I notice that there're four numbers at each row.
> Since the manual doesn't cover the specific meaning of the output topography
> data. We presume the meaning of these four numbers as x,y,z,topo (Earth

Yes, that is correct.

I am not the person to who developed this plugin and I am not sure
what you are hoping to see with different "element orders".

Best,
Timo

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/