[aspect-devel] Solution goes wrong after restart

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Mon May 4 06:28:00 PDT 2015

Hey Siqi,

I can not reproduce it on my workstation:
- changed end time to 0, resume=false
- ran with mpirun -n 24
- waited until it stopped
- set end time to 2e5, resume=true
- ran with mpirun -n 24
- output/solution-00001 looks fine

Sorry, I have no idea what is going on and I don't think that this is
a configuration problem (because you experience this on different
machines).

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/