[aspect-devel] free surf in 3D

Ian Rose ian.rose at berkeley.edu
Mon May 11 16:52:17 PDT 2015

Hi Cedric,

I realize this came up a while ago, but haven't been able to look into it
in detail (sorry).  Any further progress on this?  I have not been able to
reproduce the issue, so some kind of minimal example would be useful.
Also, are you certain about the line that is hanging?  I am aware of an
issue that I need to address in project_normal_velocity_onto_boundary(), so
if that is the offending line things may be simpler...

Best,
Ian