[aspect-devel] Release Prep

Rene Gassmoeller rengas at gfz-potsdam.de
Sun May 17 15:30:41 PDT 2015

Hi Timo,
while compiling ASPECT 1.3-rc1 with deal.II 8.2 runs fine, I get a lot
of the following errors with the most recent deal.II dev:

/home/rengas/Software/Aspect-Versionen/aspect-1.3-rc1/source/postprocess/internal_heating_statistics.cc:79:
undefined reference to `void dealii::FEValuesViews::Scalar<3,
3>::get_function_values<dealii::TrilinosWrappers::MPI::BlockVector>(dealii::TrilinosWrappers::MPI::BlockVector
const&, std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >&) const'

I use trilinos-11.8.1, p4est-0.3.4.2 and gcc 4.8.2. Deal.II and step-32
compile and run fine.

Does anyone encounter the same problems?

Best,
Rene