[aspect-devel] Segmentation fault when referring to the functions of "class SimulatorAccess" in both depth-dependent.cc and its base model.

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Wed Nov 25 11:33:37 PST 2015

Shangxin,

> Here is the compositing material model part of my test prm file for the
> public ASPECT version:
> [...]

My first attempt didn't work because initialization and reading
parameters happens in the wrong order. Anyway, new patch is here:
   https://github.com/geodynamics/aspect/pull/673

It doesn't produce the segmentation fault any more for me, though I
didn't check how far it goes after that (running the S40RTS model is too
slow, and I need to go...).

Wolfgang Bangerth               email:            bangerth at math.tamu.edu