[aspect-devel] The fast way to grab the radius of every interior sphere in the domain and some MPI questions

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:34:57 PDT 2015

Shangxin,
I have difficulty following your questions, and I believe it is because
you have already picked a specific algorithm and you are asking how to
implement it. But we know neither the algorithm, nor what the problem is
you are trying to solve.

Can you give us an overview *in formulas* of what you are actually
trying to compute, along with an overview of *how* you try to compute
it? Maybe that already helps us give you suggestions how to avoid some
of the problems you see.

Wolfgang Bangerth               email:            bangerth at math.tamu.edu