[aspect-devel] Visualizing actual solution

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Wed Oct 28 14:17:08 PDT 2015

Hey Jonathan,

I am not aware of a way to do this using current deal.II
functionality. I don't even know if any visualization package supports
this. You can increase the subdivisions argument in
dealii::DataOut::build_patches to generate subdivisions, but the
result is still a linear interpolation of the shape functions (and you
better stop looking at the mesh cells :-) ).

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/