[aspect-devel] Visualizing actual solution

Jonathan Perry-Houts jperryh2 at uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 29 11:22:10 PDT 2015

I guess it's not super important, but is there an easy way to
interrogate an FEValues object for the solution at an arbitrary point?
Even just outputting a regularly spaced grid of point values would make
a nice, mesh-independent file type that could be plotted with gnuplot,
or matplotlib, or something.

-Jonathan