[aspect-devel] Input parameters for the compressible mantle convection?

Juliane Dannberg dannberg at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Aug 31 16:18:59 PDT 2016

Hi Nan,

if you go to the benchmarks folder, there's the directory "tangurnis"
that contains input files for the different approximations tested in the
benchmark of Tan, Gurnis '07 (which is compressible).

For a time-dependent problem, we're still working on the King '10
benchmark cases. Timo has some preliminary results on one of his
branches (https://github.com/tjhei/aspect/tree/density_approximations);
but note that this branch also contains changes to the code itself, so
you will only be able to compare results if you checkout, compile and
run the models with his branch.

Best,
Juliane