[aspect-devel] ASPECT dinner @ AGU: Tuesday, December 13, 6:30pm, Moscone South

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Tue Dec 6 21:14:52 PST 2016

All,
as in previous years, there's going to be a dinner night for all ASPECT users
and hackers at AGU:
   Tuesday, December 13
   Meet at 6:30, at the street level foyer of Moscone South

We've had pretty big groups in the past couple of years, so I'd like to ask
everyone who is interested in coming (no need to firmly commit) to enter their
name/email/phone number into this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oZj6cPDzEZT5matoTt42wecfe9L1w6L4C1iyaumpxmo/edit?usp=sharing

This way, we have a rough overview of how many people will come, and may call
ahead somewhere. We've gone to some restaurant in Chinatown in the past and
would propose we do the same again this year.

See you all next week
   Wolfgang

Wolfgang Bangerth          email:                 bangerth at colostate.edu