[aspect-devel] ASPECT dinner @ AGU: Tuesday, December 13, 6:30pm, Moscone South

Magali Billen mibillen at ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 7 09:45:18 PST 2016

Hi Wolfgang,
Just to let you know that I will not be at AGU this year.
I will start my sabbatical in Germany in January and am looking forward to
finally having the time to just sit and program!
Cheers,
Magali

> On Dec 6, 2016, at 9:14 PM, Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at tamu.edu> wrote:
>

> All,
> as in previous years, there's going to be a dinner night for all ASPECT users and hackers at AGU:
>  Tuesday, December 13
>  Meet at 6:30, at the street level foyer of Moscone South
>
> We've had pretty big groups in the past couple of years, so I'd like to ask everyone who is interested in coming (no need to firmly commit) to enter their name/email/phone number into this spreadsheet:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oZj6cPDzEZT5matoTt42wecfe9L1w6L4C1iyaumpxmo/edit?usp=sharing
>
> This way, we have a rough overview of how many people will come, and may call ahead somewhere. We've gone to some restaurant in Chinatown in the past and would propose we do the same again this year.
>
> See you all next week
>  Wolfgang

Professor of Geophysics
Chair, Geology Graduate Program
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis
Davis, CA 95616
Room 2129 Earth & Physical Sciences Bldg.
Office Phone: (530) 752-4169
http://mygeologypage.ucdavis.edu/billen/