[aspect-devel] ASPECT dinner on Tuesday

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Sun Dec 11 18:03:47 PST 2016

All,
the dinner on Tuesday will be at
   FANG Restaurant
   660 Howard Street San Francisco, CA United States 94105
That's about 5 minutes from Moscone South. We have a table for 20 there at 6:30pm.

So:
* We have to leave at 6:25pm, not 6:30pm as originally planned. If you're
   late, the address is above and we will just be waiting for you!
* Right now, we have 18 sign-ups. That means we can accommodate 2 more, but
   if we run over, we will get in trouble. Of you're not on the spreadsheet
   yet, please do send me an email if you plan on coming!

Best
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Bangerth          email:                 bangerth at colostate.edu