[aspect-devel] available math functions

Jonathan Perry-Houts jperryh2 at uoregon.edu
Thu Dec 29 20:50:39 PST 2016

It was merged over a year ago. I'm on the development branch, so I don't
know if that's been in a release version yet, but it has been a while
since that was included. You can always compile dealii and aspect
without administrator permissions, but that's probably more of a hassle
than its worth just to get one convenience function. You can always just
write your own plugin to do the same thing.

-JPH