[aspect-devel] The coastline plotting on aspect 3d result

Jonathan Perry-Houts jperryh2 at uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 1 16:29:18 PST 2016

Oh, and I think you misunderstood the last line of my email. I was
addressing Nan with a disclaimer about the trustworthyness of this file
since its origins are unknown. I only meant to suggest that if he doubts
the accuracy of the file he can recreate it himself.

Again, seriously sorry about the miscommunication! I didn't mean any
disrespect.

-Jonathan